Friday, April 29, 2011

Misc. Memories (Feb. 28, 2011)

Ashton made this leperchaun "hat" in school.




I found this on the counter one day and asked who had drawn it. It looked a little too sloppy for Britten, my 7 year old, but I hadn't seen Ashton write on blank pieces of paper before. Ashton claimed it, so I asked him what it was. He replied, " It's a 5 plus 8 equals...a crabby pattie!" I busted up laughing, not expecting that answer. He watches Sponge Bob Square Pants now and then and he asks me to make crabby patties for dinner sometimes, but who knew!



Also, I was in my room and called for Ashton to come to me because he hadn't done what I had asked him to do. As he runs into my room, he drops something at the door and it bangs against the wall. I asked him what made that noise and he wrinkled his nose and responded: "I think the neighbor's house exploded?!?" LOL I was NOT expecting that answer, so I busted up laughing and forgot what I was mad at him for. He is constantly throwing me off guard with the things he says. He makes me laugh, just like his dad!

No comments: