skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Early Hair Loss- NOT a Good Thing

Okay, so we were trying to hurry and get ready for bed so the kids could stay up late. Britten took a quick shower, and came out with this brush stuck in her hair. It's a brush we NEVER use because it's the round kind that gets stuck. Well, in her rush to be done, she used this brush instead of getting HER brush. After 20 minutes of not budging one strand, I called my mom for help. She recommended I put conditioner all over. That didn't work. Then, she recommended veg. oil. Yeah, that didn't work either. So, I called my mom again and asked her to come over. She was shocked at how bad it was. It was a rat's nest wrapped around the brush. We ended up cutting off every single bristle with plyers. We got some of the hair out, but not all of it, so after 3 hours, we ended up cutting her hair out of the brush. Luckily, Britten has thick hair, so you can't even tell where we had to cut it out. I felt SO bad for her, though. Her head was really tender by the time we got the brush out. I'd say she learned her lesson to never use that brush again, except that brush has been destroyed. So, problem solved. We will NEVER own a round brush again!
No comments:
Post a Comment