Saturday, December 18, 2010

1st Annual Roy High Alumni Swim Meet (Oct. 30, 2010)

Me & Kittie (Vaughn) Peacock warming up...well, mostly talking.




Me, stretching out.


Steve Reeve & Justin Julander




There I am swimming the fly.


I was in lane 5.


Me & Melanie Vaughn cheated and swam the 100 fly together. We each swam a 50.


Ashton & Britten (& my mom) came to support me.


In between races...
Getting ready for our co-ed 200 free relay. I swam it with Kittie, Sam, and Mike Vaughn. The race was announced as the "Vaughn Family Lane". I'll be an honorary member of the Vaughn family any day.


I swam first...we won!


Sam & me


Current Roy High Swim Teem & alumni




Swim captain picture


Kylee (Harmon) Bateman, me, Jake & Melanie Vaughn, & Kim (Smith) Endicott. We all went out for breakfast after the swim meet. That was the funnest...catching up with everyone.



Kylee's parents came to film the event. Scott Reeve's there too.




No comments: