Saturday, September 26, 2009

What Did You Do Today?!?

Well...I made 4 batches of tater tot caserole for freezer meals, 2 pans of chocolate chip cookie bars, 109 pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, 96 yellow cake mix cookies, and 72 rainbow chip cake mix cookies. (For the rest of you reading this, Ben constantly asks me to update the blog and I try to capture every moment, but sometimes, I stay home and get stuff done. So, there are usually no pictures of fabulous events or momentous occasions. Jokingly, I asked him if he wanted me to take pictures of me cleaning the house or disciplining the kids. Then, seriously, I thought it was a good idea to document some of the everyday things I do.)


Close up of cookies before I bagged them and froze them.


Close up of the chocolate chip cookie bars before I cut them up, bagged them, and froze them.


Close up of the tater tot caseroles. This looks really gross in freezer bags, but it's one of our family's favorites. I put some in a pan to cook for our family for dinner.



3 comments:

Stanford Family said...

We love tator tot casserole too! Looks like you've been busy. Looks Yummy!

Scott and Becky said...

Wow! what a suzie homemaker you are! That food would feed us for a year! What did you do with the kids the whole time you were in the kitchen?

Chris & Rachael C Family said...

You inspire me! It is for this reason we desire another freezer - plan ahead, bake ahead, stress less! :) You should post your cookie recipes - I want to try them!!! PS - you can't go wrong w/ Tater Tot casserole, we all love it too! And you look GORGEOUS doing this!!!