Sunday, May 31, 2009

Hot Air Balloon Ride (Sort of)





One of my friends used to work for Remax and called me at 9am Saturday morning (May 30th) to hurry and come down to this location where they were giving away free hot air balloon rides. I didnt' know what to expect, but for free, you can't expect much. Anyway, we got there and stood in line. Just as it was our turn, they said they were out of fuel and could only go maybe 2 more times with just kids, no adults. I was a little disappointed because I've never been in a hot air balloon, but I was excited that my kids got to experience it. Of course, the balloon is tied down so it only goes maybe a 100 feet in the air, but they LOVED it! Both Ashton and Britten don't stop talking about it. Hmmm...that may be something we check into...a REAL hot air balloon ride as a family. (hint, hint, Ben)




No comments: